1. The applicant is a member of the Action.
2. The applicant is under 40 years of age.
3. The applicant’s primary affiliation is an institution located in an ITC or Near Neighbour Country.
The following countries and regions are considered ITCs: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus,Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, Reunion Island and Saint-Martin (France), Azores and Madeira Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain), Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey.
The following countries are considered Near Neighbour Countries: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine.
(please check the up-to-date list of ITC and NNC: https://www.cost.eu/uploads/2022/02/COST-094-21-Annotated-Rules-for-COST-Actions-Level-C-2022-02-15.pdf Annex I)
4. The applicant must give an oral or poster presentation at the conference in question, and must be listed in the official event program.
5. The main subject of the presentation or talk must be on the topic of the COST Action and must acknowledge WORCK.
6. The Conference for which the ITC Conference Grant is applied must happen preferably at least 45 days after the end of the deadline for this Call for Applications and the conference must end before 15 October 2022 (fifteen days before the end of the GP).